Saturday 5 February 2011

This is why I've been MIA!!

Just so you don't think I haven't updated the blog cos I'm lazy, I've been busy making these!!


Maybe I should have said this, as it only shows one (of two)! But, I made curtains for the boys room. After scouting high and low, far and near for curtains that I liked and were suitable (as in block out and the right colour) I came to the decision that the only way I would get what I wanted was to make them (might as well put the sewing machine to good use seeing as I co-own one these days)! So last Saturday, while Larry was having fun in WA (he actually would have been on his way over), the boys and I set off to Spotlight to buy materials, and lining and all things needed! This is the result of a weeks work (during children's nap times and once they were in bed at night)!

Their room was painted back in July last year and below is a pic of the feature wall and Q's bed!



I had to quickly make Q's bed before taking the photo (and line up all his stuffed animals)! S's bed was also unmade so it didn't get a feature this time!

I hope to update the blog with WA and camping photo's next week if I get time!

So, until then, we bid you farewell!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I am very impressed Bj! Those curtains turned our really nice.
    Can't wait to see your photos from WA and camping. Have been checkcing now and then, wondering when they would finally be loaded :)
    Hope you guys are all well,
    Love Renae.

    ReplyDelete

Let us know what you think: